Women's March Global Events are the core of the Platform, helping both the local and global community influence change. Your Event should strive to:
- Engage the Community during large Women’s March Global Events (for example, our Anniversary March)
- Keep the Community activated and connected between larger Women’s March Global Events.
- Communicate needs and concerns, and formulate plans to take action.
- Engage in your local community and seek to incorporate people of all races, religions, ages, genders, etc.
- Update each other on progress and promote transparency.
- Encourage, uplift, and enable each other to create a positive and open environment where daring discussions are the norm and not the exception.
- Provide a platform for all women to engage, connect, learn, and mobilise.